The NVR2100 Hardware RAID NVR is part of Surveon Corporate NVR7000 Series. Featuring enterprise-grade EonStor storage subsystem with RAID 1, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60 data protection, the NVR2100 supports Full HD (1080P) recording of up to 64 channels and meets any requirements from 48 to 448 TB. Based on the client-server architecture, the NVR2100 provides high I/O, large capacities, and overall system stability necessary for scalable projects. The NVR2100 is equipped with the Intel quad-core Xeon platform and supports the SAS and iSCSI storage. The hot-swappable, redundant components such as cable design, cooling fan modules and power supplies also ensure excellent system reliability and easy maintenance for middle to large applications.
- Maximum 64CH Megapixel Recording (up to 5MP or above)
- Enterprise-Grade RAID Subsystem
- Expandable to Maximum 448TB
- DAS and iSCSI SAN Supported
- Scalable Client-Server Architecture
- Up to 64 CH Real-time VI Detection